We are very excited to share the news about a major project that is currently underway at Oregon Inlet Fishing Center. Replacing and elevating all the existing marina buildings within the project area will take place in order to bring you a new full service restaurant within the Ship Store as well as a museum to commemorate the history of Oregon Inlet Fishing Center.
Other site improvements will include:
- new parking areas and adding a driveway for multiple air pump stations
- upgrading the fuel system with in-slip fueling
- a new transient fuel dock (including associated dredging)
- placing the vehicle fuel area in a new location with a new driveway
- adding pedestrian paths and boardwalks
- maintenance dredging of the existing marina basin
- formalizing stormwater management infrastructure
- a new wastewater pump station and drainfield.