Charter Rates, Terms and Conditions
|Rate Type||Duration||$ Rate||$ Deposit*||Start Date||End Date|
|Off Shore||All Day Charter||2400+||1200.00+||01/01/22||12/31/22|
|Near Shore||All Day Charter||1200||600.00||01/01/22||12/31/22|
|Near Shore||AM Charter (4hrs)||600||300.00||01/01/22||12/31/22|
|Near Shore||PM Charter (4hrs)||600||300.00||01/01/22||12/31/22|
|Near Shore||Extended AM||900||450.00||01/01/22||12/31/22|
|In Shore 1-4 persons||All Day Charter||900||400.00||01/01/22||12/31/22|
|In Shore 1-4 persons||AM Charter||476||238.00||01/01/22||12/31/22|
|In-Shore 1-4 persons||AM Extended 6 Hour||600||300.00||01/01/22||12/31/22|
|In Shore 1-4 persons||PM Charter||476||238.00||01/01/22||12/31/22|
|A 3% fee is applied to all card transactions.|
|Off Shore - All Day Charters||5:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Near Shore - All Day Charters||7:00 am - 3:30 pm|
|In Shore (open boat) - All Day Charters||7:00 am - 3:30 pm|
|Nearshore AM Charters||6:30 am - 10:30 am|
|Nearshore PM Charters||11:00 am -3:00 pm|
|All AM Extended 6 Hour Charters||6:00 am - 12:00 noon|
|Inshore Am Charters||7:00 am-11:00 am|
|Inshore PM Charters||11:30am- 3:30 pm|
|These times are the average for trips. Ultimately, completion of a trip is at the sole discretion of the captain.|
|Allow for Daylight Savings Time and Changes in Day-break|
- All cancellations or changes to your reservation must be done through your Captain.
- Prices may be increased without notice pending NPS approval. Prices and times are normally set at the beginning of each calendar year. Bookings for Charters beyond the current calendar year will carry prices in effect at the time of the Charter .. NOT the date of the booking.
- Service Charges of 3% will be applied on all credit card refunds non-weather related.
- Credit Cards Discover, Master Card, American Express and Visa are accepted. If you have questions about this policy, please contact the booking desk BEFORE you make a reservation.
- * DEPOSITS SUBJECT TO FORFEITURE IF TRIP CANCELLED
- Reservations may be made by the Booking Agent at the booking desk, by telephone, letter or on-line.
- NEXT YEAR RESERVATIONS If you book a reservation in the next calendar year it is considered PRELIMINARY and is NOT GUARANTEED. Around the end of each year, we set the new year pricing and finalize the boats that will consist of next year's fleet. Until these arrangements have been made and announced NO NEXT YEAR RESERVATIONS are considered final. You are liable for any difference in rates for next year charters on or before your check-in date. Questions regarding this policy may be addressed to our booking desk personnel at 1-800-272-5199.
- Where full party does not exist make-up parties can usually be arranged by registering with the Booking Agent, however no guarantee can be made.
- Check-In Time Parties are to check in at least one-half hour prior to departure time. Management reserves the right to assign another party to boat and any deposit on hand is subject to forfeiture.
- Fish house hours are from 11am- until on days OIFC boats sail. Fish are cleaned on a first come first serve basis. Please be mindful that wait time may be longer if every boat comes back at once and/or boats come in with limits.
- Fuel Surcharge Notice Captains reserve the right to charge an additional fuel surcharge fee due to the escalating cost of fuel.
- Tackle, lures and bait are furnished by the boat Captain.
- Parties are entitled to keep the fish caught as long as it is within the legal limits of those determined by NCDMF. *Bluefin tuna season excluded.
- Parties must furnish their own food and drinks.
- Oregon Inlet Fishing Center sells many items for the charter fisherman, surf fisherman and visitors including new lines of the world famous Oregon Inlet Fishing Center t-shirts and hats. Auto and diesel fuel is available for your car, truck or RV.
- Visitors are welcome to come down and watch the charter boats return from their day of fishing .. it's a sight to behold .. a great show for both children and adults.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You must be 18 years old to book a reservation with Oregon Inlet Fishing Center. Certain items may be subject to North Carolina Sales Tax and/or shipping charges. Prices may be increased without notice. Prices are normally set at the beginning of each calendar year. Bookings for Charters beyond the current calendar year will carry prices in effect at the time of the Charter .. NOT the date of the booking. If you have questions regarding pricing of a charter you should contact the Booking Agent by phone immediately at 800-272-5199. On-line reservations require payment by Discover, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. Any unpaid portion of a charter through Oregon Inlet Fishing Center is subject to processing of a card on file if left incomplete. Payment in person will be accepted via Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or cash. Participants must agree to accept Oregon Inlet Fishing Center's Terms and Conditions prior to submission of an On-Line Reservation. A charter reservation with Oregon Inlet Fishing Center does NOT guarantee fish will be caught during your trip. A refund will NOT be issued in the event no fish are caught during your trip. The fishing trip officially ends when the fish box on board is full or when the Captain at his sole discretion determines the trip is over. All decisions by Oregon Inlet Fishing Center are final. Questions regarding the reservation process should be directed to Oregon Inlet Fishing Center at 800-272-5199 or 252-441-6301.
Oregon Inlet Fishing Center and Umbrella Consultants (Oregon Inlet Fishing Center's internet host) will use their best efforts to provide the highest practical level and quality of service; however, participant by using this service agrees that Oregon Inlet Fishing Center and Umbrella Consultants make no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the Charter Reservation, or any of the services or goods furnished for sale or charter by Oregon Inlet Fishing Center or Umbrella Consultants. Participant agrees that Oregon Inlet Fishing Center and Umbrella Consultants shall not be liable for any loss of service, damage , expense or inconvenience. Participant further agrees that under no circumstances shall Oregon Inlet Fishing Center or Umbrella Consultants be liable for any incidental, consequential or indirect damages. By using these systems, making an on-line reservation or the use of any goods or services purchased at Oregon Inlet Fishing Center, participant waives all claims against Oregon Inlet Fishing Center and Umbrella Consultants whether in contract, tort or strict liability for damages, losses or injuries in connection or arising out of making a reservation. Oregon Inlet Fishing Center and Umbrella Consultants reserves the right to cancel a reservation at any time or withdraw any charter package from the reservation system without prior notification. Oregon Inlet Fishing Center and Umbrella Consultants make every effort to see that your on-line booking is handled in a secure and efficient manner. Should you feel uneasy about the security of any information you are about to transmit over this network or the internet in general, we strongly recommend you contact Oregon Inlet Fishing Center directly to book your reservation by phone at 800-272-5199 or 252-441-6301 or other by mail at the address provided above. In such case DO NOT send your credit card number or any other information by the forms we have provided herein.
Oregon Inlet Fishing Center is located at 8770 Oregon Inlet Road, Nags Head, NC 27959, 8 miles South of Whalebone Junction - at the north end of the Oregon Inlet Bridge in the beautiful Cape Hatteras National Seashore.