Oregon Inlet Fishing Center and Full Service Marina are ready when you are!
- Book On-Line anytime .. check availability of any boat and book now
- Reservations arranged at the Booking Desk by telephone (800) 272-5199
- Tackle, lures and bait are furnished by the Captain
- Parties must furnish their own food and drink
- Check-in is at least 30 minutes prior to departure. No shows within 30 minutes of departure may have their boat assigned to another party and forfeit deposit.
- Deposits are due in advance. Remainder of payment is due in cash, or by credit card prior to departure. MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express are accepted.
Fish house hours are from 11am- until on days OIFC boats sail. Fish are cleaned on a first come first serve basis. Please be mindful that wait time may be longer if every boat comes back at once and/or boats come in with limits.
We're just 1.5 hours by automobile from Norfolk, VA; 3.5 hours from Richmond, VA; and only 5 hours from Washington, D.C. For those who prefer to fly, the Norfolk International Airport (ORF) is served by several major airlines while private and charter aircraft use the Dare County Regional Airport in Manteo, the Currituck County Airport, or the Wright Memorial Airstrip (for limited tie-downs) in Kill Devil Hills, NC.
Oregon Inlet Fishing Center is located at 8770 Oregon Inlet Road, Nags Head, NC 27959 at the North end of the Marc Basnight Bridge